‘Just Let It Go’: UNILAG Student Tells Lagos Court How HOD Allegedly Dismissed Rape Accusation Against Lecturer
The Lagos State Government is prosecuting Ojogbo on a two-count charge bordering on alleged rape and sexual assault.
Live intelligence from 10+ verified Nigerian and UK sources
The Lagos State Government is prosecuting Ojogbo on a two-count charge bordering on alleged rape and sexual assault.
The presidential hopeful, who will be 80 years old by the next election cycle, acknowledged that the stakes are significantly higher for him.
Community sources told SaharaReporters that the victims, mostly fathers and primary providers, were brutally killed on Sunday night, leaving behind shattered families and deepening fears over the persistent wave of violence in the area.
SaharaReporters previously reported that the police had filed a motion seeking to withdraw the counter-affidavit earlier submitted in opposition to the bail application of B-Lord.
Multiple sources familiar with the development told SaharaReporters that the proposed hearing arrangement would restrict the accused officers from choosing their own legal representation, while also barring family members from attending proceedings.
SaharaReporters learnt that in a notice addressed to all Heads of Departments, units, and staff of the hospital, the management revealed that intelligence reports indicate an emerging plot by armed groups to kidnap healthcare workers, including doctors, nurses, and auxiliary staf...
Sources alleged that the chairman has repeatedly used his office and the agency’s premises to host high-profile political meetings, a development they said has disrupted the day-to-day operations of the institution.
Others expelled at the convention held in Abuja include former deputy national chairman, Kenneth Ehiator, Stella Chukwu, and Elias Adiukwu.
The court, presided over by Justice Rilwan Aikawa, witnessed restricted movement around its premises, with security operatives stationed at strategic points to maintain order.